Sims like other stuff...

Red2112

Other sims and Interesting stuff some might enjoy.

I am also Into car/racing sims so I´ll start first. Feel free to add you´re own so we have them under one roof (thread).

Jumped from Overpass to BeamNG for my off-road/crawl pleasures. I admit that sim rock crawling Is very relaxing and satisfying for me and thought I would share It with you all.

You don´t really need a wheel set-up for this type of driving, a Xbox type controller will do you good. I use the 8BitDo Pro 2 Wired Controller for Xbox. It´s well built and Is like the PS2 controller which I find very comfortable whilst I do have a proper wheel set-up on my other PC for other racing sims. 

Red

Edited by Red2112

I spent some time modding Str Trek Bridge Commander to have as many Original Series ships as I could find on line. My end game is to one day remove all non-TOS ships and play it strictly as Kirk era Star Trek. This is my gameplay.

Also- these videos are my second most popular after my Steel Beasts vids.

Edited by iamfritz

On 11/23/2022 at 7:00 AM, iamfritz said:

I spent some time modding Str Trek Bridge Commander to have as many Original Series ships as I could find on line. My end game is to one day remove all non-TOS ships and play it strictly as Kirk era Star Trek. This is my gameplay.

Also- these videos are my second most popular after my Steel Beasts vids.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Might look Into that...

I played a heavy modded version of Starfleet Command Orion Pirates some years ago. Which was/Is based on the boardgame series.

Red