Interest check to retake of "Armored Cough Suryp Delivery Rally - Christmas themed CO-OP mission"

Lumituisku

What the hell is -

Armored Cough Suryp Delivery Rally 

• Armored Rally event where we escord a truck carrying "Something vital"   as quickly as possible.
  • While speeding ahead up to 100 Km/h and supressing (even destroying) enemies that are shooting back and trying to slow us down  (we will be repaired but with delay that is basically time penalty) 
  • When truck reaches finish, that is our time. 
  • Previous times we around 32 minutes mark, so this is fairly short mission! 

image.png

image.png

Spoiler

For those who have no idea what the fuck is  "Armored Cough Suryp Delivery Rally"   check on this topic from last year. 

https://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/15350-armored-cough-suryp-delivery-rally-christmas-themed-co-op-mission-from-lumi-saturday-18th-of-december/?do=findComment&comment=220112

So guys. If you are interested of me arranging this event.

(also possible for someone else or VU arranging this on their own time slot for their own guys for competative time perhaps)

let's discuss of the desired DATE and TIME.  I am open for suggestions.  I also am planning to edit the mission so that it would be atleast slightly different this time. 

I probably cannot be bothered to make a new rally course at this time, so this old one has to do. 

If you are interested. Write down below or hit a like. 

Ideally each vehicle would have more than one player, with atleast player driver (focuses on the path) and someone else on the gun.   Drifting with heavy war machine is great fun!

Edited by Lumituisku

8 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

No thanks - esp if its held at 0200.

That's the thing. Id like to find time and date that suits most people.  Though that can be difficult and perhaps impossible.  I am even thinking that perhaps Kanium would be interested of having this event before their mission as sort of warm up for those that are interested. 

Edited by Lumituisku

4 hours ago, JAG-11A said:

I'm up for another run!  Ideally after December 15, 2022.  

Can we get red & green livery, antlers, and bright red noses for the vehicle?

Santa hats on the TCs?

Uh-huh. That's beyond me. Best i could try to do would be to make skins for vehicles but even that would be though with time my work demands. 

After December 15th. Copy 

@JAG-11A @TSe419E @Hedgehog @mpow66m

I am sorry but I am not going to host this event this time (at least it is very unlikely)

Im having a rough time and this seems just a little bit of additional stress and worry that doesn't feel worth it.

----

For those who are interested to have fun with some friends. Here is previously played version of Cough Surup Delivery Rally.   - Feel free to play it, edit it and have fun.   Its for giggles, not for serious play. ;)  

Armored Cough Suryp Delivery Rally 2021 v02.sce

When confronted with awful life events, I remember, that "This, too, shall pass."  This site is for a game, no responsibilities required here!  (Except that I might drive the route and kill ALL of the enemy while drifting the entire time 🙂. . . .)

6 hours ago, JAG-11A said:

When confronted with awful life events, I remember, that "This, too, shall pass."  This site is for a game, no responsibilities required here!  (Except that I might drive the route and kill ALL of the enemy while drifting the entire time 🙂. . . .)

Sounds like you truly enjoyed that back then.  :D

Well see how my life goes on. Right now things are rather uncertain.     

As I said earlier...  It is all okay if someone else host, modifies, renames this scenario.  Could even be all the more enjoyable xP   Well see if that even happens.   

On other case we may end up playing same old one day if I have time & energy available. If so I will try to give couple of days warning.