SBProPE-GefGem 18nov22: "Dahlumer-Roulett Finale"

Abraxas

We conduct a battle on Friday, November 18, lasting at least 90 minutes. Depending on the number of participants, 2 or 3 Leo2A5 platoons are used, plus CO and supply (ARV, Medic, ammo).

The map "Wolfsburg_Dahlum" is required.

Assembling at 19:00 (GMT), start 19:30 (GMT)

TeamSpeak3 address: 62.104.20.144:9995, name: SBProPE-GefGem, password: Abraxas408692007_DahlumerRoulettFinale1.thumb.jpg.13e1fa2f2c79f621534944199efcd91b.jpg79418218_DahlumerRoulettFinale2.thumb.jpg.ffd827a98ce5988051cb8be714d51e74.jpg272772784_DahlumerRoulettFinaleLage-Auftrag.thumb.jpg.309e1be3a12f45cb1f23bb7b6d93f0e5.jpg

Edited by Abraxas

• Abraxas changed the title to SBProPE-GefGem 18nov22: "Dahlumer-Roulett Finale"

Hi,
 I am very new in SB community so appologies for obvious questions.

Is there going to be an english speaking tank platoon and a platoon leader willing to have me in his formation? :D

I know the controls and I will finish tutorials for the tank during this week. I'd like to be a tank commander of the tank i would be assigned to.

Although it will be my first event, I know a thing or two of the Fire & Maneuver, formations, 360°, comms, etc.. from infantry. I have some experience as an infantry SL and few ones from PL. So I hope I wont cause much of a problem for any PL willing to have me under his command :)

9 minutes ago, Abraxas said:

Hi Falcon,

Maybe there is such a German-English speaking platoon leader, but please consider that we fight with a high level of realism:

RED does not forgive any mistakes!

greeting

Abraxas

Hi,
 that's exactly what I am looking for and why I am here :)

Anyways, if there would be any such willing PL, please let me know in forward.
If there will be no-one, its ok. I understand that having to switch to different language because of one guy is a nuisance, I had that experience from leader's side as well and its not much of a joy for both sides included.

Nevertheless, thanks for answer

2 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Hi,
 that's exactly what I am looking for and why I am here :)

Anyways, if there would be any such willing PL, please let me know in forward.
If there will be no-one, its ok. I understand that having to switch to different language because of one guy is a nuisance, I had that experience from leader's side as well and its not much of a joy for both sides included.

Nevertheless, thanks for answer

There's a chance that I can make that, but I cannot tell just yet. Might be very spontaneous.

Thank you, Higgs, for your quick contribution!

Since the positions of the tanks in German platoons are different than in US ones, here is a picture (in German 😉)!

See you on our virtual battlefield on Friday and have a nice day too!

Abraxas

342910928_GliederungPzZg.jpg.8b76aa7606bc33a9b5de66b2243312e6.jpg

Edited by Abraxas

20 hours ago, Falcon said:

Sure, thank you.

I will have a free evening that time.

Have a nice day

Unfortunately something different came up, so I won't be able to attend this session. @Falcon
Perhaps you can find someone else, or maybe it works on another date.
I'm sorry but I don't have time.

Good fight, although we lost 3 MBT we were able to carry out the ordered counterattack successfully and hold the final battle position. The entire enemy was destroyed. Congratulation! Thanks for this nice video!

The involved tankers:

CO:  Abraxas

A:    Cavgunner (US)

A1:   Falcon (CZ)

A2:   Viktor Bravo

A3:   Gibsonm (AU)

B:     Gladiator

B1:    Santo

B2:    Mosquito

B3:    Armor020

Edited by Abraxas

• 4 months later...