Operation VARIABLE

Tacbat

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the "Ceasefire" in effect, this pause will give me an opportunity to update the campaign into the next version. This will also allow us to play something different this Friday, maybe even with 2.460.

We'll have to watch for futher updates from the front to find out if the ceasfire will hold... :wink:

With the "Ceasefire" in effect, this pause will give me an opportunity to update the campaign into the next version. This will also allow us to play something different this Friday, maybe even with 2.460.

We'll have to watch for futher updates from the front to find out if the ceasfire will hold... :wink:

I hope so. I'd actually like to get in this campaing and play online for once. Been over a year since I last played online really and I'm itching to get back into it. Your excellent campaign is a motivator.:sonic:

Intel reports that the ceasefire is still holding, but barely. Both sides are posturing with each other, so one wrong move could set everything off again. UAV's have spotted new equipment moving into the battle space. Intel estimates that both sides are using this pause to rest and regroup before another round of hostilities begin...

No, OP V will be taking a break this week. Dam, peace broke out, at least temporarily. :wink:

Probably a good thing. The depleted forces were waiting for the new equipment to arrive from HQ before continuing the campaign weren't they? :rolleyes: