Immunity to fire

BigBadVuk

As title itself says i cant find an option in mission editor to mark certain vehicle or platoon immune to direct and indirect fire (immortality). I went through manual, i searched forum, i tried to find option in editor itself, no joy.

To make things worse i remember i was able to set up this immunity in some previous SB versions, but now in 4.2xx i cant find it any more.

4 minutes ago, BigBadVuk said:

As title itself says i cant find an option in mission editor to mark certain vehicle or platoon immune to direct and indirect fire (immortality). I went through manual, i searched forum, i tried to find option in editor itself, no joy.

To make things worse i remember i was able to set up this immunity in some previous SB versions, but now in 4.2xx i cant find it any more.

1. you can not set units to be immune to fire, and this never was an option in SB

2. you can however set OPFOR units to be "impotent" so the ammunitions fired by them will have no effects on targets