problem with centauro

gunner 74
Go to solution Solved by Ssnake,

Hi all, I encountered a problem with the Centauro, both in the shooting range and in the scenarios in which I use it, after the gunner fires the loaded shot, the magazine does not load other ammunition, also tried from the TC position to order the next ammunition without outcome, fired the first shot is like running out of ammunition.
Has it also happened to someone else? Am I doing something wrong?
I've gotten to the point of no longer using it in the game despite being one of my favorite vehicles and perhaps the only one in the game actually used by the Italian army.๐Ÿ™‚

SB version 4.363

Edited by gunner 74

49 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Non lo uso molto, ma penso che tu debba ricaricare tra un round e l'altro?

ย 

Prova a premere il tasto "v" dopo ogni colpo.

The Centauro has four crew members, TC, gunner, loader and pilot, I don't think using V is effective, I just hope it's not a bug also because until the previous version everything worked as it should, the TC called the target and the projectile suitable as always.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Members
  • Solution

Yeah, but the .mil customer tasked us with allowing for a human loader, so we couldn't keep the old automated loading. Also, keep in mind that if you're having a protracted firefight, you're doing it wrong. The Centauro, after all, is a reconnaissance vehicle.

34 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Sรฌ, ma il cliente .mil ci ha incaricato di consentire un caricatore umano, quindi non potevamo mantenere il vecchio caricamento automatico. Inoltre, tieni presente che se stai avendo uno scontro a fuoco prolungato, lo stai facendo male. Il Centauro, dopotutto, รจ un veicolo da ricognizione.

thanks for the clarification, happy to know that I'm out of phase and it's not a bug, interesting that the customer mil wanted a human loader, it makes sense because in the classroom he would have been the only crew member with his hands idle in a corner

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

24 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Battuto alla risposta (nessun problema lรฌ) ma ecco uno scenario di prova:

ย 

230124 Centauro.sce 74,09KBย ยทย 0 download

ย 

A sinistra la variante con truppe e meno munizioni, a destra quella senza truppe.

ย 

Entrambi richiedono che tu prema V prima di sentire l'effetto sonoro di ricarica e puoi sparare di nuovo.

ย 

thank you so much๐Ÿ™‚