Kanium Sunday March 5th "Operation Saber Tip Kanium" by Assassin

For all players: From now on we will be there about 30 minutes before go time to test everything. If it isnt sorted before GO time, then we will have to start the game at the allotted time, for the benefit of all the other players.

Where: Kanium TS : ts3.din-server.dk:10000

World Clock 1800 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

Event Time Announcer - Kanium Sunday March 5th "Operation Saber Tip Kanium" by Assassin (timeanddate.com)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube or Twitch channel. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE II:

AS always, then we are running the session with the latest version of Steelbeasts.

Everybody is Welcome: you don't have to belong to Kanium. We love playing with you all, the arranger and CO loves you even more if you sign up in advance 😁

map.thumb.jpg.24bb6124632b08b7738e630eb8291f92.jpg

621458723_map2.thumb.jpg.b5672ee0918362fdeab81c681bcf9101.jpg

map3.thumb.jpg.bce015315fd4a0f792e2a90eee28ed9d.jpg

Operation Saber Tip Kanium

1) SITUATION:
    a) Enemy:
    [Russian 399th Battalion have moved southwest and taken over objective Felix which is in Grim Reapers Country.

Grim Reapers units have been defeated to the point they can no longer hold and had to retreat southwest into Kanuim's sector.

Intel reports that a Russian Battalion has move into the Grim Reapers sector and has set up defenses with AA Defenses to prevent any counter attacks from Kanium. During this attack Russian AA managed to shoot down one of our AH-64 Apache's.

The Grid location is 9981 5224. Kanuim Company needs to go and secure the location and then extract the pilots from that location back to the Kanuim AA.  ]

b) Own:

[Kanium company has move into AA Kanium. Waiting for On Command orders.]

2) MISSION:

[Kanium Company is to Assault North East, Secure the crash site and locate the Apache Pilots. Take the Pilots to Kanium AA's and then Seek and destroy all enemy that is encountered to regain control of Objective Felix. ]

OWN Forces:

A1: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
A2: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
A3: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
A4: 4x LEOPARD 2A6

C1: 4X CV-90 /40-B (KT'S Template)
C2: 4X M2A2 BRAD'S

R1: 6X M3A2 BRAD'S

**Reinforcements:

Note: Reinforcements will come when the current platoons are down to 1 operational Vehicle. This is to enforce Multicrew operations and Teamwork while also teaching Users to be more cautions as the Reinforcements are degraded.

D1: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
D2: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
D3: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
D4: 4x LEOPARD 2A6
D5: 4x CV-90 /40-B's
D7: 4x M2A2's

Arty: 6 tubes per bat. with 6 bat./ HE, ICM, Smoke and Airstrikes (5)  

3) EXECUTION:  

[Orders will be given by the CO]

Edited by Assassin 7

• Assassin 7 changed the title to Kanium Sunday March 5th "Operation Saber Tip Kanium" by Assassin

Manning:

TF Kanium Command 

A66 Leopard 2A6MA2: Lumi

A65 Leopard 2A6MA2: Lumi

A1 (Leopard 2A6MA2)

A11 Assassin 

A12 Badger

A13 Sandy 

A14 Falcon 

A2 (Leopard 2A6MA2)

A21 Cavgunner

A22 Cactus2005

A23 Connaugh 

A24 SCD

A3 (Leopard 2A6MA2)

A31 Higgs

A32 Mirar

A33 Maic

A34 Chamurappi

A4 (Leopard 2A6MA2)

A41 
A42

A43

A44 

C1 (CV90/40-B)

C11 Kingtiger
C12 Snoggy

C13

C14 Wiglif

C2 (M2A2 (ODS)

C21 
C22

C23

C24

R1 (M3A2 (ODS)

R11 Roerbaek
R12

R13

R14 

R15

R16

B11 (CSS)

OPFOR: 

AI, none needed for now

Where needed:

Cant make it:

Major Duck 

Nike-Ajax 

Jag-11A

Hosting:

Assassin

Backup if needed-Lumi

Edited by Assassin 7

In case there is no one willing to CO this i can do it. I do have a proposal though. Anyone new who would like to give a try as CO i will help to form a plan and will help as XO. Or even taking over if it gets too overwhelming. 

We have great platoon leaders and players. I highly recommend new guys to give it a go.

This is challenging mission as numbers if enemies were facing but terrain is favorable. To us. And we have amble amount of forces too. 

2 hours ago, Maic said:

A spot in Leo 2 please. Also @Lumituisku Evil can gun for me if he wants.

Awesome.  I would recommend  A3 platoon.   So then we would have A4 as dynamic reserve.   

@Assassin 7 Does this scenario need Chriss mappack V.6 ?  Didn't see link to it added to details.  And actually took me fair bit seeking to find it.  I am just thinking about the new comers, to make sure they have all things ready at go time.  

3 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Awesome.  I would recommend  A3 platoon.   So then we would have A4 as dynamic reserve.   

@Assassin 7 Does this scenario need Chriss mappack V.6 ?  Didn't see link to it added to details.  And actually took me fair bit seeking to find it.  I am just thinking about the new comers, to make sure they have all things ready at go time.  

You have D company as reserves and I don’t believe you need any custom maps as I tried to stick with the default maps