No opponents needed

I am afraid i am not part of SBG anymore . i cannot be a part of this unit after what i said. but let me take this oppurtunity to bring this post back to what it should have been about " NEW VIRTUAL UNITS"

We need a new virtual units guys or lets restart some old ones. wer gettin lot of new people. lately and also some old ones.

time is right to get things going. it is time for some action and to pump some blood into this old tank. SB rocks. lets make it rock harder. woohooo.

Ash/AshTray/Aschenbecher

New VUs would be ideal. It is not healthy for the community to have one VU hold a monopoly on players. To borrow a term used in business we need a long tail or the ability to provide for the multiple groups of players here. As it is now, it seems that only one style is common in this half of the community and as such is not able to provide the experience that a large number of people want to have. So we need more VUs which fill the different niches in the community that are being ignored.

Ash, if you want to start a VU up, I would be more than happy to join in with you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to kick things up again, but there's something that needs to be taken care of. I call Eisenschwein a moron, and get a warning courtesy of the new infraction system. Eisenschwein gets to call JanTog a 12 year old shit, and gets away with it. It's already been reported, with no results.

Don't the rules apply to everyone???????

Back to some more pleasant convos.

Posted by TankHunter

New VUs would be ideal. It is not healthy for the community to have one VU hold a monopoly on players. To borrow a term used in business we need a long tail or the ability to provide for the multiple groups of players here. As it is now, it seems that only one style is common in this half of the community and as such is not able to provide the experience that a large number of people want to have. So we need more VUs which fill the different niches in the community that are being ignored.

Ash, if you want to start a VU up, I would be more than happy to join in with you.

Bravo! Things are starting to look up. We could use a Spanish VU as well, even if we in SBG have to let Wolfrank go in order to help form it. It will be somewhat easier, now that we have the Pizarro and Leo 2E.
Posted by Ashdivay

time is right to get things going. it is time for some action and to pump some blood into this old tank. SB rocks. lets make it rock harder. woohooo.

Ash/AshTray/Aschenbecher

That was the... gheyesssssssttttttt goodbye I ever did see.

Ok Tank ur the first enlisted. let not make it too formal. to start with ill make a forum.

can u come up with a name ? i thought. "1st Combined Commonwealth Task Force (1CCTF)"

everyone welcomed. specially if ur from Commonwealth countries.

ill make a basic forum in a few days.

Regards

Ash

Ooooooh Jan I realy like your Country and the people live in Denmark.

No problems with you too.

But, to wright down Germany lose Wars because we have the wrong tactics, and compare the Sichelschnittplan and Wacht am Rhein with 911 tactics or what SBG do is more than childish.

And be careful to say German Army's are all losers, Danes were part of Wehrmacht too, so Danes are the same losers. Do you know Christian Frederik von Schalburg ???

But all this is not point of this debate, it is just a Point to see how SBG is thinking and acting.

Much more of interest is to build some new Community´s all over the world And to use SB as what it is build for!

Do you know Christian Frederik von Schalburg ???

Yes, I have read about him, his unit participated in some tough battles on the eastfront,

what he later made in Denmark was not so good.

Lets put this behind us, and look forward.

Happy Easter :men_ani:

Ok Tank ur the first enlisted. let not make it too formal. to start with ill make a forum.

can u come up with a name ? i thought. "1st Combined Commonwealth Task Force (1CCTF)"

everyone welcomed. specially if ur from Commonwealth countries.

ill make a basic forum in a few days.

Regards

Ash

I really cant think of anything better than what you have, so I will go with your idea Ash :)

I dont have intention to leave SBGenerals Chuikov, I feel fine here. I only can help the spanish VU to enter in this circle of friends and change skins and escenarios whit them my intentions is open a division in to SBgenerals for the people that speaken spanish.:sonic:

God i never asked u,, jeezz.

I've been gone for awhile... it is refreshing to know that the SB universe hasn't shifted much.

I will say this: as SB lacks any costs or true consequences, any structures aimed at "realistic" play will be an artifice. Thus, Darwin favors Greevil (no offense meant Greevil).

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are all a bunch of spoiled brats in my opinion.:debile2: I would kill for a chance to play SB online, but I can't afford Pro PE and who wants to play SB1 anymore? Nobody, that's who. I think Alpha6 had a thread trying to get people to play SB1 and I posted there numerous times to no avail. The one time I got to play with a real person was when Alpha6 helped me test my router settings. (thanks, again Alpha) SB is so awesome...and there's surely a way to set up enough different scenarios to satisfy most people.

BTW, is there a place where I can download some new scenarios for SB1? The stock ones are getting REALLY old! Thanks!

Oh, I just found a lot of new sce. files at TankSim.com! (well, new to me anyway) I'd still like to meet up for some SB1 action if anyone's interested. Hey Tarball, you're in Richmond? That's cool, I'm in Hampton, VA. Have you been to the Army Transportation Museum down here? It's kinda neat.