Minefield warning tape cutting inconsistency

Kingtiger
Go to solution Solved by Ssnake,

This might be a small bug but it causes confusion when doing breaching operations.
Basicly there is some inconsistency on having the mine warning tape cut when dismounted engineers have cleared a lane through a minefield.

Fenneks and infantry that moves through never cuts the tape while a chieftan and a kodiak cuts the tape sometimes and sometimes not.
I have run same test scenario that is attached five times and have different results every time (except that dismounts and fenneks never cuts the tape).

image.png.ecc91072ec485b2c418f9f3257ac0970.png

image.thumb.jpeg.9947e134281ad31441d168664b81c29d.jpeg

/KT

Mine warning tape inconsistency.sce

• Members

OK thanks for turning over that particular rock. There indeed seems to be a bug in our collision detection system (so that would fix the Fennek).

I am not sure about the infantry though, how do you actually get them inside the minefield (they should refuse the order..). Or is this about engineering infantry on 'breach' routes only?

On 3/7/2023 at 8:52 AM, Retro said:

I am not sure about the infantry though, how do you actually get them inside the minefield (they should refuse the order..). Or is this about engineering infantry on 'breach' routes only?

They are indeed engineer dismounts on breach route, and on the way back when its cleared they have march order.