Tuesday Night Tanks

Tacbat

Would you play Tuesday night at 2000 EST?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play Tuesday night at 2000 EST?

• Yes
    • No
    • Another Day/Time

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't all days kinda weird? i'm mean, who does anything on a day other than friday or saturday (maybe sunday)? how does, "we went to the tuesday night game" sound? like crap right? "we went to the friday night game" -- now that sounds like a blast!

;)

aren't all days kinda weird? i'm mean, who does anything on a day other than friday or saturday (maybe sunday)? how does, "we went to the tuesday night game" sound? like crap right? "we went to the friday night game" -- now that sounds like a blast!

;)

Well, your right. It really doesn't matter that its Tuesday. If it were another day, the poll results would look the same. Tuesday is a half way point. Plus "Tuesday night Tanks" sounds cool :) I'll be there.

Tuesday is a bit odd, why not Monday or Wednesday? :)

"Monday Night Football" :)

OK, seems that there's enough interest to give it a shot. I'll host up an hour long Co-op this upcoming Tuesday (07 Apr). First seven people to show up win. I'll try to be online around 1930 EST so people can test thier connections, etc.

"Monday Night Football" :)

OK, seems that there's enough interest to give it a shot. I'll host up an hour long Co-op this upcoming Tuesday (07 Apr). First seven people to show up win. I'll try to be online around 1930 EST so people can test thier connections, etc.

For my 300th post, I'm happy to say that I'll be showing up Tuesday as well, if schedule doesn't interfere. I haven't had a good co-op in a while.

• Moderators

I will have to discuss it first... just throwing something out there for now. Ideally we would want a campaign on a night where the most people can show up and, currently, that seems to be TGIF. Campaigns are also ideal for TGIF because it alleviates the need for Sean to constantly find a scenario to play every Friday. In that regard, it is probably best to just leave it as is.