Tuesday Night Tanks

Tacbat

Would you play Tuesday night at 2000 EST?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play Tuesday night at 2000 EST?

• Yes
    • No
    • Another Day/Time

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to monopolize Sean's time, it was just an idea to have another scheduled game besides Fri. It doesn't seem that you can show up on TS and find a game too often, and I like to play online more than once a week.

I'll be interested to see if we even get more that 8 players on Tues, but I guess time will tell.

Owned! Nice one! :biggrin:

WTF are you on about?

Ahem... I guess I'l have to miss that game so Mogwa can play.

"Owned" would be something like "CC, why don't you miss that one, and every other one, including TGIF's so the whole community can enjoy SB without you?"

Now that's pwned.

Posted by Tacbat

WTF are you on about?

Your funny jab at Mog, that's what I'm on about.
Posted by Tacbat

"Owned" would be something like "CC, why don't you miss that one, and every other one, including TGIF's so the whole community can enjoy SB without you?"

Now that's pwned.

Indeed. I said I might want to skip that game because Mog can't stand being on the same side as me. The last time I was on the same side as him, he told me to switch sides-during the planning phase!:cul:

Your funny jab at Mog, that's what I'm on about.

Indeed. I said I might want to skip that game because Mog can't stand being on the same side as me. The last time I was on the same side as him, he told me to switch sides-during the planning phase!:cul:

Indeed. I wonder why?

Owned! Nice one! :biggrin: Ahem... I guess I'l have to miss that game so Mogwa can play.

Surely that is unfair. If you'll think back, I didn't say anything to you about changing sides. Others did, but i did not. I encourage everyone to join any game of SB that is played. Who is or isn't playing is of no concern to me at all. If i would suggest anything, it would be to work on brevity in teamspeak during critical periods of a game. Put information that needs to be shared, out quickly and get of the channel.

When you first showed up for TGIF, was it not I who offered to take you as a gunner in my tank to help get you up to speed?

You seem to want me as your personal nemesis. If so, fine, I don't care. Just be accurate in your rants.

Sounds good! Once everyone has the new version, we'll give it a go, but only if you play too. That way everyone can scream at you if it all goes to hell.

I would have played, but I just happened to have had something to do at that particular time. As for the scenario, it isn't easy. Some pretty good players have given it a go and found it tough going.

For my last post in this thread, it was Tacbat who took me as a section leader in my first TGIF, not you. And as for gunning, it was also Tacbat who had me gunning for him in a later TGIF. Am I right Tacbat?

Incorrect.** That was the following week. The inability to correctly recall events casts doubt on your credibility.

Uh, that was you Mog.

Alas, also incorrect. I sent text messages to several on teamspeak noting that i was remaining silent on the subject, just so i wouldnt get blamed later on. A prescient decision indeed.

Mog

Edited by Mogwa
**ritalin helps memory

Posted by Mog

Surely that is unfair. If you'll think back, I didn't say anything to you about changing sides. Others did, but i did not.

Uh, that was you Mog.
Posted by Mog

When you first showed up for TGIF, was it not I who offered to take you as a gunner in my tank to help get you up to speed?

For my last post in this thread, it was Tacbat who took me as a section leader in my first TGIF, not you. And as for gunning, it was also Tacbat who had me gunning for him in a later TGIF. Am I right Tacbat?