Windows 1053 error when starting CodeMeter RunTime Service

Wallification

When I installed 4.377 my codemeter broke, saying that the service was not running. After manually trying to start the service, i was given a 1053 error. Reinstalling either SB, Codemeter or both at once does not solve the issue.

Issue was solved by reinstalling SB 4.363 to install the 7.50 Codemeter version, then reinstalling SB 4.377 and opting not to install Codemeter Version 7.60, as recommended by someone else who had a similar issue.

• Members

I wish you would haver contacted me first (unless you did, and I failed to responde in a timely fashion, was out of the office the last two days). I'm trying to collect as many cases as possible to present to Wibu Systems, so they can find out what's causing this. To me, it's clearly linked to the 7.60 version of the CM runtime, but so far it seems like they have trouble reproducing this. We need to find out what's common between all these different cases.

The fundamental issue is that 7.50 is known to cause problems for some users under Windows 11. Upgrading to 7.60 is a must for them.

I have the same problem too. I send email to codemeter and to you guys and I hope they will fix it fast. I bought the game for 1 month and i cant play it :/ .I have the same problem too. I send email to codemeter and to you guys and I hope they will fix it fast. I bought the game for 1 month and i cant play it :/ .

I have the same problem. After upgrading to 3.777, CM has stopped working. CM DUst version 7.60.

I can open Control Center, but i can do nothing.

After plugging CM to computer, light flashes green, then red, and after few seconds nothing flashes.

15 minutes ago, seba0412 said:

I have the same problem. After upgrading to 3.777, CM has stopped working. CM DUst version 7.60.

After plugging CM to computer, light flashes green, then red, and after few seconds nothing flashes.

Not saying it will address your CodeMeter issue, but you may want to update again (via the free patch) to 4.379.

• Members
1 hour ago, seba0412 said:

In all these cases, please contact me for tech support. By email.