Apache helicopters platoons are hitting objects and colliding with each other randomly

Assassin 7
Go to solution Solved by Volcano,

So did a test 4 Apaches in a Platoon attacks a Company of T-72B3’s. During this ( was pretty cool to watch) the Apaches would start their attack runs and then would start sometimes run colliding into each other and would separate the platoon which required me to reattach it. I had another one get stuck on a Bradley Platoon that was near them when it flew over. 

• Moderators
  • Solution

Thanks, yeah it is a known issue at the moment that helicopters will crash into each other, especially in a formation. At the moment they have been made to be immune to such crashes (so they just push each other around).  It isn't a great solution, and looks ugly when it happens, but keeps them from dropping like flies.  I think in general helicopters are not aware of other "vehicles" for collisions. At some point we will do that, and then (after that works) make them die from such collisions.