SB Pro PE 4.379 Posted

Sean

• Members

There is a credible threat that the SB Pro PE 4.379 installation may be contaminated with a malicious software.

I advise to run a full scan on your systems.

At this point, it's one sighting, and it may be a false alert or a local problem, but it's better to exert caution while our IT staff investigates the matter.

2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

There is a credible threat that the SB Pro PE 4.379 installation may be contaminated with a malicious software.

At this point, it's one sighting, and it may be a false alert or a local problem, but it's better to exert caution while our IT staff investigates the matter.

Anyone else found something suspicious? 

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

A lot of the antivirus threat lists have been picking up older architecture game exe's and updates recently.  I didn't get one on SB Pro, but have had to white list a few older architecture games over the last week.

• Members

It seems like there are a lot of false-positive sightings of this specific trojan. About half a dozen different AV scanners have gone over this and other files, and found nothing. While it's impossible to prove a negative, I can at this point say that either this is a very, very good trojan - or, more likely, a false alert.

16 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

It seems like there are a lot of false-positive sightings of this specific trojan. About half a dozen different AV scanners have gone over this and other files, and found nothing. While it's impossible to prove a negative, I can at this point say that either this is a very, very good trojan - or, more likely, a false alert.

Whats the name of the bugger?

All I can say is THANKS... after over a year of only playing in a window, 3 patches or so ago. Full screen is finally working for me again.

Not really a big deal, but still nice to be able to "be in the game" fully, take clean screens, video clips, and broadcast again.

(Could before but it just looked unprofessional. lol)

22 minutes ago, Magnum50 said:

All I can say is THANKS... after over a year of only playing in a window, 3 patches or so ago. Full screen is finally working for me again.

Not really a big deal, but still nice to be able to "be in the game" fully, take clean screens, video clips, and broadcast again.

(Could before but it just looked unprofessional. lol)

Nice work 👍🏻 It’s black magic to make SB run fullscreen.  I always manage it on a new computer install, but it’s hit and miss and I never figure out how I got it to work each time.

2 minutes ago, ben said:

Nice work 👍🏻 It’s black magic to make SB run fullscreen.  I always manage it on a new computer install, but it’s hit and miss and I never figure out how I got it to work each time.

Huh. Mine has worked perfectly in fullscreen ever since I started in February. Of course, this is a new PC with new, modern hardware.

I actually play in windowed for ease of tabbing and such, as most of the time I am mission making anyway.