Mother-in-law survives rocket attack

Boof

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3260168.html

"A desperate husband tried to kill his mother-in-law with an anti-tank missile launcher after claiming she'd turned his wife against him.

Bosnian Miroslav Miljici wanted revenge after blaming his wife's mum for the break-up of his marriage.

And when his mother-in-law survived the rocket attack on her home, he tried to finish her off with a machine gun, a court in Doboj, Bosnia, was told.

Amazingly, she survived both attacks with barely a scratch, judges heard.

In defence Miljici - jailed for six years for attempted murder - told the court he could no longer take his mother-in-law's nagging."

... I'd give him a B+ for effort... He did miss afterall...

... An F for weapon selection...

... And a Big A+ for only getting a 6 year sentance.

Seeing as I've got 2 Mother-in-laws, I'm thinking if it's worth 12 years for the both or would just doing this to one would make a big enough point to the other?

However seeing as I'd be using U.S. equipment, I'm guessing the outcome might be just alittle different...

(grin)

Edited by Boof
I'm not telling

...And a Big A+ for only getting a 6 year sentance...(grin)

Amen Boofy! you got that on target!

what a lucky moron. hell, this week camping, i killed a bull frog from 50m (scoped w a .22) on friday followed by a water moccosain (with a 12 gage from about 8' away [or 2.4384m for everyone else]) saturday. i think i could kill his mother-in-law.

oh and i was drunk the whole time.

Edited by Hackworth
gotta add the circumstances