I Received the Upgrade

Cpl_Punishment

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snow again today, might be for this reason, that there is no package in house.......

some people got worst misery than that...could wait for a year....can wait for a week or two.

McDLT looking out the window.....is it it?......a no......this car......a no....

panting.....

Hmm, all this people are already receiving their packages ...

Wouldn't it have been more FAIR to send the Upgrade first to the Senior members of this forum, and then some days/weeks later, to the Junior members ?

K

(jst kddng)

Hmm, all this people are already receiving their packages ...

Wouldn't it have been more FAIR to send the Upgrade first to the Senior members of this forum, and then some days/weeks later, to the Junior members ?

K

(jst kddng)

Lol the nicest thing would have been sent it first to the people living father away so we ALL receive it the same day.

Call it a logistics masterpice :debile2:

Well this may well be a “personal best”.

I arrived home today, not expecting anything, to find my copy waiting for me here in Sydney, AUSTRALIA - (not Nova Scotia, and no I didn’t fly to the ‘states and bring it back as cabin luggage). :)

Package opened: 081630KAPR09

Ah, mine must be close then!

Lets see who gets it first in Europe and of course Ssnake can't be in the race.

Reminds me of an old joke about an Irish working mans club that had a sweepstake to find out where they were going on their mystery bus tour,

the driver won 68 quid.

Irish

I think I can claim that honour.

Dammint now I have to get through a whole day of boredom before I can try it out. :decu:

Hehe, got it before Daskal, Sweet.

And just in time for our Wednesday battle :)

I think I can claim that honour.

Dammint now I have to get through a whole day of boredom before I can try it out. :decu:

Hehe, got it before Daskal, Sweet.

And just in time for our Wednesday battle :)

No waaay! that friggin' little Island doesn't really count in the race for the first European.... ;)

• Members
Mailman is on the ball..But now i have 2 disks and ordered 1..How do i give it back and still recieve no charge for it??

If you only paid for one disk and received two, keep the second. Sending it back will eventually cost more in postage than the material value of the CD.

Now for skins..Will the current skins work in this upgrade?

Most skins will still work, except for those where there was an artwork upgrade. Off the cuff I think these are T-72, M1A1, Leo 2A4, and BMD-2. The other vehicles are new, or still the same.

Well this may well be a “personal best”.

I arrived home today, not expecting anything, to find my copy waiting for me here in Sydney, AUSTRALIA - (not Nova Scotia, and no I didn’t fly to the ‘states and bring it back as cabin luggage). :)

Package opened: 081630KAPR09

This is wrong. I should have mine by now. Bet some crack head customs dude is sitting on it again. Our system is the slowest in the world it would seem. And I pay good tax money for it too. Better get here soon or I'm going to have to start verbally abusing the postal/Customs workers over the phone again.:gun::gun::gun: