I Received the Upgrade

Cpl_Punishment

Lucky man ! :) Mine must be in Rennes , obligatory step before Brest . One more day i guess :rolleyes:

Have Fun :biggrin:

Sure I started with a gunnery training level 3 and then I converted some scenarios to test the upgrade. :)

There's nothing like turrets popping up in the morning! :cul:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing like turrets popping up in the morning! :cul:

:ANI_DI: "You smell that? Do you smell that? Turrets, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of popping turrets in the morning."

:c:

the upgrade has arrived for me! :) the computer to run it will be here next wednesday. :gen004:

LOL. Esim sure hustled the heck out of you!

Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to upgrading my AMD Athlon XP 3000+ (~2.2GHz) rig this summer too. Fortunately, my rig runs SB just fine, this update too AFAICT.

The upgrade has arrived for me! :) The computer to run it will be here next Wednesday. :gen004:

What are you smiling about?

You have the disc right there in front of you and nothing to run it on.

I’d much rather be in the situation of having the machine and waiting for the disc. :)

Here in Spain we have Easter hollydays so nothing is happening between Thursday and Monday. we will have to wait till next Tuesday.

I almost have no nails to chew left:gen004:

I will not visit this thread until then arrg :cry:

Enjoy the upgrade :cool2:

A minor complaint;

Would it be possible - for future updates - to allow for various modes of delivery options? I myself personally would have no problems paying a premium for a parcel service other than my country's most basic and overburdened postal entity. UPS or FedEx would have been much better and no customs BS. I could have had the upgrade within 24 hours at the earliest and 48 hours at the latest. I dig the free shipping but to be honest an extra 30 or 40 dollars would have been fine for me to pay to receive my upgrade drug. Canada's post sucks. I mean look at the reports in this thread, members in Australia have received their copies faster then someone living in the country next door. Go figure.