I Received the Upgrade

Cpl_Punishment

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm wondering why we can't just download the upgrade - eSim did this with the beta and it worked, and for copy protection we have the dongle anyway. If transfer volume is a concern, why don't use bittorrent?

Retro (still without upgrade, peeved)

I'm wondering why we can't just download the upgrade - eSim did this with the beta and it worked, and for copy protection we have the dongle anyway. If transfer volume is a concern, why don't use bittorrent?

Retro (still without upgrade, peeved)

Perhaps Esim could do an Easter sympathy download for we poor Canucks :)

Hi Ssnake

with the latest version just being released it would interesting how many units of the upgarde have been sold. This would be a good indicator of how big the active community of the sim is. Exact numbers are not required but as an end user I dont know if there are tens, hundreds or thousands of us??

Irish

• Members

Sold units still outnumber upgrade packages. That may not be totally surprising as some may have dropped out over the past years and are no longer aware of the upgrade. Others may be waiting for positive feedback from the early adopters.

it is possible that something happened to your order. by mistake, i received a cd + manual last monday. my real order arrived last wednesday in a small red, white, and blue USPS priority mail carton.

Pre-ordered on the 16th. I thought maybe mine was taking longer because it was the disk + manual version, but you just proven that to be a false assumption on my part. If that was the one destined for me last week I'll be sorely disappointed.