Another Question re: Upgrade???

Kilo60

I have my original game disk and codemeter stick/dongle.

I don't have the game installed on my new pc as I was waiting for the 2.4 upgrade...

If I purchase the new upgrade can I just install it from the new mailed disk with my current codemeter stick/dongle?

Also I can't seem to locate my original License Key (Doh!!!). Will this matter before I spend another $30-$40 dollars or does the new disk/upgrade have it's own unique License Key?

THANKS!!!

Dont need a license key, just the dongle.

New disk is the complete game, not a patch.

Excellent!!!

So I guess you'll get a new key license as well?

B.T.W. Just saw this posted in release notes...

"Like the release version of SB Pro PE, the upgrade version requires a CodeMeter stick with an existing SB Pro PE license to run."

I'm confused as to whether the codemeter stick is the license or if you get an additional numeric code assigned to your account that also has to be input by the user and registered....

• Members

The CodeMeter stick is a storage device that contains the license information which serves as a key to decrypt the encrypted Steel Beasts executable. For as long as we do not announce that a new product will be sold with a new key, you need not do anything except preventing the loss of your CodeMeter stick.

Even if we issued new licenses in a future upgrade you wouldn't need a new CodeMeter stick. It can hold up to 1000 different licenses from up to 300 different software vendors. We would simply send you a license update via email attachment. The actual process involves a few more steps, but I think that anyone who has bought secondary licenses from us will agree that it isn't terribly complicated.