KANIUM Sunday 28th of May - Tank Battle near Willingen close to Soltau OR Russians in the Woods (UPDATED)

Everything looks good.

Only a few  small tweaks and knots:

We will play Russians in the Woods again as the manning perfectly matches it.

Problem:
I WOULD have taken the CO slot but my headset is totally dead. So I dont have a microphone - I can hear but I cant speak. So I cant take a command slot ... but can play.

In short:

We need a CO

Edited by Nike-Ajax

2 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

1 Marder for me, @Commissar_Martin and @Maic please.   Preferably one with Milan team if possible.  Me and Harry intend to man infantry slots and have player to support us on Marder.  :D  

Also I see that "Badger is there on list twice"  and Mirar is missing from slot he requested  A22  

Ah good spot and good eyes - fixed now 😁👌

2 hours ago, chrisreb said:

Sorry guys - internet is fine for everything except SB so not sure what issue is. Hope for better luck next time

I don't understand whats the problem.  This is not the first time right?  I think it has happened before too.  I wonder if it has something to do with server view / detail settings being higher?   

19 minutes ago, Lumituisku said:

I don't understand whats the problem.  This is not the first time right?  I think it has happened before too.  I wonder if it has something to do with server view / detail settings being higher?   

Don't remember it happening before. No other MP session in any game has done this.  My internet was rock solid for everything else with no glitches - just the connection to the SB server.  When you say server details being higher is there some setting I need to check?  If so this is new to me.

1 minute ago, chrisreb said:

Don't remember it happening before. No other MP session in any game has done this.  My internet was rock solid for everything else with no glitches - just the connection to the SB server.  When you say server details being higher is there some setting I need to check?  If so this is new to me.

I think I remember that last time it happened was when @Assassin 7 hosted?   But what I wonder is have you been on Assasins sessions and things have worked alright?   If so then it's likely not that but something else, I just wonder what.  

6 hours ago, chrisreb said:

Dozens of times over the years on Assassin's server with no issues -will see what happens next time

Recently? many times during this current version?  There was update recently that made hosting really difficult for MD. So I wonder if there still is connection, though it sounds far more unlikely now.