Web Shop Disruption

Ssnake
Go to solution Solved by Ssnake,

• Members

Since Thursday 19th, the eSim Games web shop is closed.

There has been a serious hardware related incident in a datacenter where, crucially, the server is hosted that issues and activates license tickets. The IT guys are working in shifts to get everything working again, and indeed the server now sends a 503 message (not available) rather than not responding at all; progress, it seems.

I shall notify those who contacted me directly as soon as things are working again, and otherwise announce news here.

• Members

The shop is still closed, and the server for handling the license tickets is still down. But we've been informed that the repairs at the datacenter have been completed. While we do not yet have a reliable estimate when exactly everything will be back to normal, I remain optimistic that this will be over within the next 24 hours (keeping fingers crossed).

• Members
  • Solution

While we have not yet received the official thumbs up, it appears as if the server for the license ticket generation and activation is working again, and the web shop has been opened again.

• Ssnake locked this topic
  • Members

As a result of the server (farm) crash, a small number of license tickets may be lost in the sense that you may have received a ticket code, but can no longer activate the ticket. Please contact us in this case so we can generate a substitute ticket. Ideally, forward the license ticket email from our web shop to me, along with the purchase order number.