Running a server

Guest EuroOtto

Guest EuroOtto

Yes. Could someone delete my account here. Again. I asked for server files nothing more you arrogant as..ole. So play your game and do it in your american way as long you can.

• Moderators
Some people think (sure nonamericans) that the americans are so unpopular because of their arrogance. Not me.. ;) I came here and asked for server files. the answers i got spoke for itself.

Well, this pretty much sums up your mentality and understanding on the subject. The eSim team, as well as its customers (both military and civilian), and this community, spans the entire globe. I think you find that trolls provoke replies that trolls generally tend to think is arrogant. But again, your words speak more for your personality than the answers to your questions supposedly speaks of "American arrogance". The persistent demanding on why there is no dedicated server in SB Pro PE and denying any reason given is "good enough" for you is by no means arrogant, right? If the non-European people here thought the way you do then they would immediately label you as an "arrogant European", but I am glad the people in this community are not that shallow. What a joke and a tragedy and it sounds like you have some personal issues that you should resolve within yourself.

It is funny, and ironic at the same time, that SB has always been labelled as "Euro centric" because of all the playable European vehicles it offers. Oh well, what you can say to such people?

Edited by Volcano
clarification

|EU|-Otto,

I was at your RO 'PANZERKAMPF' server earlier, although gametracker shows that its offine at this moment. A 64 postion server seems a little extravagant for a complement of nothing but bots, which were the only occupants other than myself when I was on. I've also had a chance to look at your clansite, http://euhelden.eu. Although my RO skills are certainly sufficient, my German fluency isn't up to the requirements you mentioned in your registration email, so, unfortunately, I shan't be visiting again.

If I were you, I wouldn't take too much offense at the responses here. Steel Beasts really isn't compatible with what you got going on with your band of "heros". The chaps here have probably saved you some time and effort. I would encourage you, though, to stop by the virtual PzBtl 911, their German is excellent and they might allow you to join them in their TS to listen to a game or two so that you can get an idea about what Steel Beasts really is.

Guest EuroOtto

No problem buddy. I know that you have problems to understand the main thing of this thread --- the server files. Did anybody allowed you to link our clansite in your thread??? You must be the proud of your mother.:)

You want to defame our clan... LOL... But sure for someone who offers just 8 slots must 64 slots unbelievable much... haha. Your problem is that your 125 $ game has no dedicated server files. And because you are not able to say why... (we remember that you spend much time on your copy protection) you have none.. you start to defame the user of your forum. You are really "interesting".

So boys delete my account here and no "general billy" i dont want to be in your buddylist. I just dont want to be a part of this ... "interesting"... community.

Guest EuroOtto

Yes fine as..ole. Sure that life will give you what you should get. And go to ... you know where bastar... Oh i see your avatar, if that is you, you are punished enough... LOL.... Dark Angel.... sounds dangerous...

Euro Otto

willst du es nicht verstehen oder kannst Du es nicht ??? Steelbeasts ist nicht so aufgebaut das es einen dedicated Server benötigt ist das so schwer zu raffen.???????

Du kannst mit jeder Lizens die Du auf deinem Dongel hast mit bis zu 8 Spielern daddeln.

Es ist a) vom Hersteller und b) von der Comunity nicht gewollt das diese Simulation zu BF2.5 oder sowas verkommt.

Daher wird kein dedicated Server benötigt was sicher nicht daran liegt das Esim den nicht erstellen könnte oder sogar kann!!!

@ Mods and Admins sorry for german writing but i hope that he now yet what the main reason is.