New M1A1 woodland and desert v2.460

Fabfire

All credits go to Dejawolf (with special thanks for the new model and the template) and RogueSnake (obviously - just look at the skins...). :)

M1A1 woodland:

M1A1woodland-final.jpg

M1A1 desert:

M1A1desert-final.jpg

Downloads:

M1A1 woodland for v. 2.460

M1A1 desert for v. 2.460

The links above contain only the DDS format skins.

The version the will be uploaded to the downloads section will contain skins in both the BMP and DDS format.

I hope these skins will be useful to all...

Fab

Edited by Fabfire
The two files were updated.

Outstanding Fabfire as usual!

1-15.jpg

The woodland version is perfect, but I have a few observation/suggestion on the desert one:

- the right TIS panel (viewed from the front its the left one) seems to be distorted a bit

- can you please also upload a version without the american flag?

- roof texture

- can you also add TIS panels to the new TIS images for the M1?

1 - the right TIS panel (viewed from the front its the left one) seems to be distorted a bit.

Well, I did my best - and the woodland Thermal panels are *identical* in placement to the desert version... Looking from the front the two sides are very symmetrical (see below).

2 - can you please also upload a version without the american flag?

- roof texture

Yep. Attached below. Includes a roof , too. :)

3 - can you also add TIS panels to the new TIS images for the M1?

On the to do list...

56e83c768dd63_M1A1desert-04.jpg.e723982d

M1A1desert-no-markings_zip.4911201ed56e1

56e83c768dd63_M1A1desert-04.jpg.e723982d

M1A1desert-no-markings.zip

Thanks, guys! It is really appreciated. :)

I've uploaded the three new M1A1 skins.

All credits go to Dejawolf, for his outstanding new model and for his kindness in making the template available; and to RogueSnake, the Ubermasterskinner - as I said before, just look at my skins...

Those are WIP's and future updates will come as I manage to improve them. I intended to upload the BMPs, but the inclusion would make the download much bigger, and I feel that the vast majority would not bother with the BMPs anyway. So, if you want a BMP version, just let me know and I will make them available to you.

I hope these new M1 skins will be useful and will add a little to the enjoyment of playing this unique sim.

Fab

Thanks, Daskal! I really appreciate it! :)

BTW, I found your new coax sound (can't understand how I missed that), and it is simply wonderful! Seems exactly what's missing and I haven't noticed it...

I am happy you liked the M1A1 desert, but I can tell you I'm still unsatisfied with the right Thermal Panel and I keep trying a better solution... :debile2:

Cheers,

Fab

Thanks, Daskal! I really appreciate it! :)

BTW, I found your new coax sound (can't understand how I missed that), and it is simply wonderful! Seems exactly what's missing and I haven't noticed it...

I am happy you liked the M1A1 desert, but I can tell you I'm still unsatisfied with the right Thermal Panel and I keep trying a better solution... :debile2:

Cheers,

Fab

Thanks - keep disorting the TIS panel - do a little bit of trial and error, and you'll get it the right shape.