Dewman

Please everyone that has an avatar or signature that moves, flashes or does other tricks change them.. This haveing to pm or e-mail people about this 2-3 times is getting old..

I know the Webmaster is getting tired of this too..

It may come a time when you log on and certain things have been turned off or you avatar or signature is just plain missing in action..

And please check the size. some are out of bounds for size requirements.

Reminder: Sig images are to be 60px high at the most, keeping the width at 400px or less will prevent the despised horizontal scrollbars, and the smaller the file size the better for everyone

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Well I've uploaded a signiture for myself about a week ago - its within the boundaries and its not animated.... but the damn thing just didn't want to start appearing. Does anybody have an idea why this is happening? Any help would be appreciated. Thx

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please everyone that has an avatar or signature that moves, flashes or does other tricks change them.. This haveing to pm or e-mail people about this 2-3 times is getting old..

I know the Webmaster is getting tired of this too..

It may come a time when you log on and certain things have been turned off or you avatar or signature is just plain missing in action..

And please check the size. some are out of bounds for size requirements.

Reminder: Sig images are to be 60px high at the most, keeping the width at 400px or less will prevent the despised horizontal scrollbars, and the smaller the file size the better for everyone

but how do a new member change his avatar?

I have a great pic I want to use..max size ?..

Still waiting on my copy of Steel Beasts Pro PE..one week since order..

till later,

flank speed

Sgt Hotcliff

"with a tribute to all Finnish men who beat the Russian artillery/infantry machine in the winter war 1939..without backup,without artillery, without ammo.. but with "sisu"..self-confidence and a love for their motherland..they did something great, the history books forgot..They even protected Sweden from Russia..and that should never be forgotten!

"hakka päälle pohjan poika!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest theGUNSLINGER

is this okay or still too big the other seemed to small, i finally figured it out its easier to resize in windows 7 paint than xp, or then again it could be me :redface: