installer error

scotsgrey

i have recently downloaded the beta version, however it does not work due to the following error

internal error 2753

codemetercc.exe A961A077_4BDO_4C98_86Bc_EE4A98CE55

We have re-installed both the original sim and the beta, the original works but the beta does not install.

Any help please

to continue the saga, i have un-installed all of the simulator and tried to install from scratch, this is the error I get when trying to install

"this package could not be opened.verifythat the patch package exists and that you can acces it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a validwindows installer package"

• Members

Well, I haven't heard of this before. It sounds like a problem with either the integrity of the downloaded files or that somehow the InstallShield installer has trouble with your Windows installation.

I guess we could arrange sending you a CD with the installation files on it for the price of a normal replacement disk ($7.50). Please contact me by email if you're interested.