Hasty defense.

Itkovian

• Moderators

Hmm, you know, I am not sure why I put a password on Blue to be honest. It must of been out of habit. There certainly are no secrets on Blue's. ;) Try this one.

I have one here where I changed it to a German unit too (GE), with all that it entails. Marders instead of M113s, but SpPz Luchs (ASLAV-25) instead of M3A2 and so on.

• Moderators

They do, but (unless I am mistaken) they do what the US does when a company sized "team" is created. They give up one tank platoon to a mechanized infantry company and replace it with a mechanized infantry platoon. Thus, 3x3 tanks, 1x3 IFVs. Of course nothing is in stone, both can instead adopt a reinforced team where they do not give anything up, but instead add one or more mechanized infantry platoons. It is all dependent on METT-C.

They do, but (unless I am mistaken) they do what the US does when a company sized "team" is created. They give up one tank platoon to a mechanized infantry company and replace it with a mechanized infantry platoon. Thus, 3x3 tanks, 1x3 IFVs. Of course nothing is in stone, both can instead adopt a reinforced team where they do not give anything up, but instead add one or more mechanized infantry platoons. It is all dependent on METT-C.

Ah, I thought you were referring to the organic structure - 14 tanks or 14 IFV in an American Company, or some combination of (usually) 14 vehicles including the typical 10 tanks, 4 IFV or 10 IFV and 4 tanks when deployed as a 'company team'.

Hmm, you know, I am not sure why I put a password on Blue to be honest. It must of been out of habit. There certainly are no secrets on Blue's. ;) Try this one.

I have one here where I changed it to a German unit too (GE), with all that it entails. Marders instead of M113s, but SpPz Luchs (ASLAV-25) instead of M3A2 and so on.

Great thanks - this is just want I wanted - great service :-)

I'm off to play now.

Cheers

Mark

• 6 months later...