Spanish community

Hello guys.

Just to inform you that the Spanish community is growing, slowly, but strongly, so we all hope that in few months we will be able to accomplish missions with foreing communities, or against them.

A year ago, we were only few players, but actually, the number of Spanish players has increased and it still is growing up.

Be prepare for war!!

We are waiting for having our own website. Of course you will be all invited as soon as it has been done.

Best regards.

Hear, hear!!!!!

Start warming up your M1 or Leos.

Soon the Spanish Armour with Leo 2E, Pizarros and Centauros would be challenging you on the battlefield.

I am sure this would produce very interesting battles.:cvcsalut:

Edited by Furia

very nice guys... looking forward to it.

in the meantime, we try to rally on Fridays, Tuesdays, Saturdays and apparently on Sundays as well (I wasn't aware of this until yesterday). we join in Steel Beasts TS except the Saturday gig which is on the German PzB911 TS channel. Check this forum for information on TGIF (Tank God It's Friday), TNT (Tuesday Night Tanks), and PzB911. i'm sorry. but, the more i think about it, i cannot recall which group plays on sundays or where they join up. anyone know?