Long night of Tanks XII

Wini

I think, it was a good "Long Night". I had alot of fun with 12Alfa and the "french connection". The planning for the next LNOT has already been started. :)

Really, we didn't talk too much, I hope we will do better the next time! ;)

The planning for the next LNOT has already been started. :)

Wooohoooo Looking forward the next one! :biggrin:

No waaay - have I missed this? I thought it was due this weekend - time get a calendar or sg for myself...

Sorry about that Daskal... :(

Here somethink for your Calendars :)
I'll be looking forward to it, given that this last LNOT was a blast! What have you Germans been doing to your computer to keep it more stable?:Crash: If you ever think your server needs better cooling to make it even more stable, just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

I'll be looking forward to it, given that this last LNOT was a blast! What have you Germans been doing to your computer to keep it more stable?:Crash: If you ever think your server needs better cooling to make it even more stable, just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Uh oh he is going to Germany :o

Before last LNOT we had some problems with the Server. (we think he was Attacked.) This problem is Fixed and so he runs stable.

@ Hackworth that are al my Girlfriend and Ex Girlfriends :debile2:

• 2 months later...