Long night of Tanks XII

Thanks to the 911 panzertruppen for a great time. Just got to the last two scenarios: got one kill as a reserve tank, then got wasted on the last one. G-- D-- attack helicopters!! :mad2: We'll get 'em next time, Hack! :biggrin:

I think, it was a good "Long Night". I had alot of fun with 12Alfa and the "french connection". The planning for the next LNOT has already been started. :)

Really, we didn't talk too much, I hope we will do better the next time! ;)

The planning for the next LNOT has already been started. :)

Wooohoooo Looking forward the next one! :biggrin:

No waaay - have I missed this? I thought it was due this weekend - time get a calendar or sg for myself...

Sorry about that Daskal... :(

Here somethink for your Calendars :)
I'll be looking forward to it, given that this last LNOT was a blast! What have you Germans been doing to your computer to keep it more stable?:Crash: If you ever think your server needs better cooling to make it even more stable, just ask me and I'll see what I can do.
I'll be looking forward to it, given that this last LNOT was a blast! What have you Germans been doing to your computer to keep it more stable?:Crash: If you ever think your server needs better cooling to make it even more stable, just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Uh oh he is going to Germany :o

Before last LNOT we had some problems with the Server. (we think he was Attacked.) This problem is Fixed and so he runs stable.

@ Hackworth that are al my Girlfriend and Ex Girlfriends :debile2:

I missed it??!!

Bugger.

Ah well another Noddie Vs GDI scenario should be ready by that time.

I'm thinking an Epic tank battle, Maybe NOD should get there hands on something better than Light tanks, make it interesting?

Your Thoughts...

back on track Koga ;) who are these sweet vixens and is that Wahrborg second from the left? you dog you... gotta go play some "single player" real quick.

fobaLNDPXIIIBeng.jpg

Maybe thats why he has his hand in the pocket :-P

• 2 months later...
back on track Koga ;) who are these sweet vixens and is that Wahrborg second from the left? you dog you... gotta go play some "single player" real quick.

fobaLNDPXIIIBeng.jpg

Did those guys take them into the turret to show them how ready their Sabots were?