The List poll

oscar19681

What feature would you like to see the most  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What feature would you like to see the most

• suspension
    • weather
    • playable russian equipment (t-72 t-80 etc etc)
    • night vision goggles
    • 3-d infantry
    • playable infantry
    • more 3-d objects for the editor
    • challenger 2
    • campaign option
    • 3-d tank crew

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Ssnake, many thanks for your detailed response. :thumbup:

As you say, SB2 does sound more unlikely given your reply. It may happen one day, although your comparison with Bohemia is a valid one.

However, it has to be said that no product on the commercial market can match the realism of SB Pro PE, and for that you should all be truly proud :)

For me, a dumbed-down version of this sim wouldn't be the same. I like the nitty-gritty of knowing procedures to follow, tank mechanics, proper gunnery etc. This would no doubt be lost on your average gamer.

Yes we all want add-ons to be created. You may recall from another recent thread things like extra buildings, walls, street-lights, road-cones etc. etc. were asked for. I'm sure one day it will happen, but we accept it takes time.

I for one hope you bring on the shadows (and I don't mean Hank Marvin) :biggrin:

Anyway, just my (additional) 0.02... ;)

Quagmire

I would like to see some British MBT's, Challenger Mk1 at least, Should not be a issue implementing one from all the Info on the internet and lot's of Low Poly Count models to be had which are in good order.

Add them so I can run an invasion of France from the comfort of my arm chair. :eek2:

but why ask for the russian kit though, its on SB GE im sure thats enough for the russian kit surely, its time for a change of kit. The British kit looks top notch and i do think it should be given a chance but then again its upto the Army and MoD to buy into it. Also the same for the Russian kit from what ive read.

But older kit though like the chieftain or challenger 1 shouldnt have a legal thing to go by, its not in Army service anymore. Maybe permission to use it and I can see why they wouldnt want the challenger 2 to be on the game but it doesnt need to be exact a few things can be out a smidge cant it? bah a Centurion or chieftain would make me happy

but why ask for the russian kit though, its on SB GE im sure thats enough for the russian kit surely, its time for a change of kit. The British kit looks top notch and i do think it should be given a chance but then again its upto the Army and MoD to buy into it. Also the same for the Russian kit from what ive read.

But older kit though like the chieftain or challenger 1 shouldnt have a legal thing to go by, its not in Army service anymore. Maybe permission to use it and I can see why they wouldnt want the challenger 2 to be on the game but it doesnt need to be exact a few things can be out a smidge cant it? bah a Centurion or chieftain would make me happy

For Chieftain and Challenger 1 all the Ballistic and Armor Statistics info is public domain material now, I would prefer the Later as I always found the TOGS system on the Chieftain ugly as sin, plus it was not that practical for long term field use.

I'm a customer, I'm requesting it please.....

yer like thats gona' work

By customer you mean big budget, big spending military client. I think we should all chip in and pay esims to release the t-72 in short order. Come on Ssnake, what you sayin? how much for the t-72? two camels and a bowl of goats testes.

he still owes me a goat hopefuly it hasn't been added to his livestock testie collection...

I don't judge...

I would have voted for an M1A2 SEP - but it wasnt on the list, oh and ofcourse I'm pro suspension as well :D

How come there are only 4 votes before you posted here on suspension and 4 after you posted.

That youtube clip is interesting. Well what can i say there,s allways hope.

I would like to see some British MBT's, Challenger Mk1 at least, Should not be a issue implementing one from all the Info on the internet and lot's of Low Poly Count models to be had which are in good order.

Add them so I can run an invasion of France from the comfort of my arm chair. :eek2:

Need a wingman? :)

No shooting DarkLabour though, I like him.

Well, atleast we figured out that Oscar has 5 alt accounts on SB.com since there is 5 votes on suspension.

Either way, i to, want more polls.. Maybe we should start up a poll about if we want more pols, and if so we could have another poll about what the polls would be about. But first we need to make a poll about if it's ok to use polls to vote about if it's ok to use polls cuz anything else would be unfair imo.