TigreARH

Tacbat

Coming soon to a hot LZ near you:

[ATTACH]5982[/ATTACH]

Thanks to Congo and Deja for their templates!

TAC,

Did you like the instrument panels I put in there. Tried to get the CRT,s that I thought might be in there. BTW I almost forgot looks real good.

C

Now that's funny! How about you take this one, and I'll work on a brown scheme I found for the French? That way we're not duplicating efforts. I'll send you what I've got so far on this one. We'll have to start a HT's Studios. :)

Ah Competion for CZ, I cant wait.

its a feature of the australian ARH variant. not sure if the other ones have it.

i think its some sort of antenna.

*edit* well the spanish(or french?) tigre HAP doesn't seem to have it:

15gn2.jpg

tiger UHT seems to have it attached though

Tiger.JPG

i think the french is using the same camouflage as the spanish, only differing in that little yellow and red circlet on the tailbeam.

That Spanish camo is hot... I like her. Is it the same as the French? Would anyone dare download a French version? Just kidding...

If the camo is the same Tac, you might as well throw some Spanish roundels on a version ;) Then the Spanish Army when they get their PE can download it and burn furry rodents to you in praise!

• 2 months later...