Black Shark Helo Sim

tferrell

I have had it for ages, and it does have its share of problems.

Overall I think the fixed wing LockOn is better, a much better Mission Editor for starters. You have got to be interested in the KA 50 attack helicopter to like this and it's going to be a long time before there is anything else to fly.

That said its' a hard beast to fly and no mistake, so well done DCS for what they have acheived with it, but I got bored with it very quickly and went back to LockOn.

Interested - look at the bugs page before you buy, that is one busy forum.

I got it a few days ago and still working through tutorials, learning about trim and trying to take off and land without crashing. It's a hell of a sim, incredibly detailed, lots of similarities with LOMAC (which I love) and runs amazingly well on my rig.

I still haven't fired a weapon but I'm still having a balst with it. I have to say the production quality of menus etc is really high - lovely graphic design, nicely laid out menus and everything, very scaleable too, but soo many keys to learn

It does have very thorough tutorials and demo missions.

Looks amazing, thought i would take a look at the vid, used to use flightsim a lot, so kind of interested, lots of options and the graphics look very good, think i'll keep me feet on the ground for now. Very impressive all the same.