Tank Miniatures.

andym

I am about to complete the German WWII panzer Collection comprising 25 1/72 miniatures

You can take a look at this page (sorry it is in Spanish but easy to navigate and see each miniature)

Panzer Collection

Down below on the page you can click on SIGUIENTE (next page) to move to the next pages with a detail and enlarged pics of each model.

There is also a video of the TV advert where you can see the full collection exposed.

A nice one. LOl but need a lot of space and my wife is not happy with that hehe specially because I already have some larger 1/16 R/C panzer such the Tiger and the PZ IV.

So be relax, you are not alone :)

I have a couple dozen Roco Minitanks 1:87 HO scale armor and vehicles that I used to play around with as a kid back in the early 60s. So it wasn't so much a "collection" as it was toys for me. It was mostly WW2 tanks, panzers IIIs, IVs, Panther, jagdpanther, StugIII, (no Tiger however) but had a few modern tanks mixed in too. I've got them all down in my basement sitting in a box on shelf.

I also had a couple hundred German Wehrmacht and DAK, and British HO scale troops that I used with the tanks to setup battles on a big countertop in my old bedroom. Those are also currently stored in a box in my basement.

http://www.87thscale.info/roco_minitanks.htm

[ATTACH]7229[/ATTACH]

Peetzy-2.jpg.15c4e52095b985d81cc5a5dd75a

I wonder how many of us have Tank miniatures/Models?

I came across some great WW2 miniatures from the Flames Of War people.Great detail for such small items.I used to have some GHQ soviet tanks ans AFV's years ago,sadly had to sell them though.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/

Years ago I started playing miniatures on a large table with a group of friends and even programmed a game assistant program on FoxPro, great fun! :)

I also had those GHQ 1/285 miniatures odfWW2 tanks and vehicles.

It didn't last long. though, most of my friends had time-problems...

Cheers,

Panta

I wonder how many of us have Tank miniatures/Models?

I came across some great WW2 miniatures from the Flames Of War people.Great detail for such small items.I used to have some GHQ soviet tanks ans AFV's years ago,sadly had to sell them though.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/

I've got an assortment of GHQ WW2 and Modern Armor as well as WW2 Naval stuff. I also bought the Flames of War starter box set a couple months ago. It's nice stuff!

When i was in the RN i had loads of WW2 naval vessels but the pride of my collection were 300 25mm Spartans,to replay Thermopolae,they looked truely awesome on the table top.If i get a shed in the garden then i'll start to do my miniature modelling again with a vengance.I just about am managing not to buy any Flames of War gear so far!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: