España Leo2A4 Pack 1 v1.0

Hackworth

Here's another one. It should be up soon:

España Leo2A4 Pack 1 v1.0

Two units are represented: Regimiento de Infanteria Acorazada 61 (61 RIAC) and RCAC "ALCANTARA" Nº 10 based in Mellina North Africa.

Nº 10 RCAC:

10RCACpic1.jpg

10RCACpic2.jpg

10RCACpic3.jpg

61 RIAC:

61RIACpic1.jpg

61RIACpic2.jpg

Special thanks to Furia for his assistance with locating markings and general feedback.

Enjoy!

Hackworth

Edited by Hackworth

Great !!!

Already using it!!

However we are missing the Spanish flag that goes in all Spanish m ilitary armoured vehicles.

Could this be fixed? :debile2:

it's painted on the skin that goes with it ;)

i couldn't put it on the decal and have it show in the right place. so, it went ahead and included a Leo skin with the flag.

61RIACpic2.jpg

Hackworth

Hackworth the location of Armored Division "Brunete" No. 1's decal is perfect but the color of the box and the letters of the RIAC "Alcazar de Toledo" No. 61 is incorrect, since this sign is in white, like all units belonging to BRIAC "Guadarrama" XII

This units are:

RIMZ "Asturias" Nº31

RIAC "Alcazar de Toledo" Nº61

UZAP XII

AGTP XII

GLOG XII

BON.CG. XII

thanks guys. glad you like!

thank you for the input Lipe!

i took the red from a pic. but it was from a distance and i couldn't tell which regiment it represented. i guess they are all in white in that division but not all divisions? i gotta find that pic...

will update and re-release soon though :biggrin:

now i recall what it was Lipe. i was under the conclusion from model decal sets and some photos that the color of the tube rings and rear stripe were painted the same color as the square and regment's name. so, is the square and regiment's name in white and the stripes alternate per company?

p.s. your avitar kicks ass. ;)

now i recall what it was Lipe. i was under the conclusion from model decal sets and some photos that the color of the tube rings and rear stripe were painted the same color as the square and regment's name. so, is the square and regiment's name in white and the stripes alternate per company?

p.s. your avitar kicks ass. ;)

No Hackworth, the question is this:

Colour bands on the main gun mean:

Colours: Means which Company does this tank belongs. Colours are:

White: 1st Company

Yellow: 2nd Company

Red: 3rd Company

Green: 4th Company (Only in RIAC and BICC)

Black: Headquarters Company

Blue: Support Company

The number of stripes mean the Battalion that tank belongs:

One stripe means First Battalion. On the RIAC “Alcazar de Toledo” Nº61 specific case this is the Second Battalion also called WAD RAS.

Two stripes means Second Battalion. While on the RIAC “Alcazar de Toledo” Nº61 specific case, this is the 3rd Battalion also called LEON.

Also the decals and tactical numeral colour identify the Brigade within the Regiment. Those colours are:

White: Regiments and units belonging to BRIAC “Guadarrama” XII

Red: Regiments and units belonging to BRIMZ “Extremadura” XI

Yellow and tactical numbers in White: Regiments and units belonging to BRIMZ “Guzman el Bueno” X

Thats all. :')

i updated this pack to v1.1. it should be posted by the mods soon. included is a roof for the RCAC "ALCANTARA" Nº 10. I kept the markings for the 61 RIAC, but corrected the color of the unit designation underneath the crest. Lipe, which units did recieve the Leo2A4 during the transition?

thanks again for the explanations Lipe ;) i appreciate it.

big thanks to Congo for letting me use his roof as a basis for the 10 RCAC roof. :biggrin:

.......Lipe, which units did recieve the Leo2A4 during the transition?......QUOTE]

The units that recive the LEO 2A4 are:

BRIMZ “Guzman el Bueno” X: (Yellow decals and tactical numbers in White) RIMZ "Cordoba" 10 in the Batallion BICC "Malaga" IV/10.RIMZ 10 in the turret's decal.

BRIMZ “Extremadura” XI: (decals and tactical numbers in Red) RIMZ 16 in the Batallion BICC "Merida"IV/16.RIMZ 16 in the turret's decal.

Thanks for your job :)

Edited by [EDM]Lipe
correct misstakes

Lipe;172084']
.......Lipe' date=' which units did recieve the Leo2A4 during the transition?......QUOTE']

The units that recive the LEO 2A4 are:

BRIMZ “Guzman el Bueno” X: (Yellow decals and tactical numbers in White) RIMZ 16 in the Batallion IV/16, called Merida.

BRIMZ “Extremadura” XI: (decals and tactical numbers in Red) RIMZ "Cordoba" 10 in the Batallion IV/10, called Malaga.

Thanks for your job :)

thank you for the information, Sir! looks like i need to do some crest hunting. ;)

and thank you, Fabfire