SP Scenarios

trek

Ok, I've gotten my JoyStick fully mapped and I'm enjoying the hell out of this game. Started with the Leo 2A4, then the 2A5 and even tried out the M1A1.

I've got a lot to learn, but, I'm enjoying the learning curve. I got my ass handed to me on the first half-dozen SP Missions I tried, but finally won one by the skin of my teeth.

Question on the downloadable SP Scenarios on this site: When I download and save the missions, and I open them, do they self-install into SBPro, or is there something additional I need to do? Also do they install and show up on the regular offline missions screen, or do I have to look elsewhere for them?

Ok, I've gotten my JoyStick fully mapped and I'm enjoying the hell out of this game. Started with the Leo 2A4, then the 2A5 and even tried out the M1A1.

I've got a lot to learn, but, I'm enjoying the learning curve. I got my ass handed to me on the first half-dozen SP Missions I tried, but finally won one by the skin of my teeth.

Question on the downloadable SP Scenarios on this site: When I download and save the missions, and I open them, do they self-install into SBPro, or is there something additional I need to do? Also do they install and show up on the regular offline missions screen, or do I have to look elsewhere for them?

They will be in a zip file just extract the sce file into your My Scenarios file folder which should be in My Documents\ eSim Game\Steel Beast\My Scenarios, same place where your mods folder is kept.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=6417