Fm 100-2-1

T-80

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/accp/is3003/index.html

Not exactly what you are after - but it is an online course based on the information contained in the old FM 100-2-x series.

You do know that this has now been superseded by the FM 100-60 series documents though?

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/100-60/index.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/100-61/index.html

I've posted some of the templates from FM 100-2-1 at my website here: Red Guards

I've got some stuff I'm going to scan from Reznichenko's Taktika when I get around to it. I'll put that up as well. If there is something particular you're looking for, send me a PM.

Edited by GaryOwen
typo

Thanks for the answers!

I try original FM 100-2-1 suit in order to create scenes in the period ' 80-' 85 exist a version pdf? I possess already FM 100 2-2 and FM 100-2-3 but I lacks the first book!!

Sorry for the orrible english!!

I doubt that you'll be able to find a pdf of FM 100-2-1. If you do, please share it with us, as that would be a very valuable addition to the SB.com pdf library here.

I have a hard copy of FM 100-2-1 and am able to scan portions of it. (I can't afford a proper scanner, so what I do have requires that I do everything by hand, otherwise I'd have the whole thing scanned and posted already.) If there is something in particular that you need, I might be able to scan and mail that portion to you.

There are other sources of the same information that are more easily available. As an example, FM 71-123 Tactics and Techniques for Combined Arms Heavy Forces, which is available for download at the SB.com library, relies extensively on FM 100-2-1. For instance, in Chapter 4 Defensive Operations, threat offensive doctrine is described for the division, regimental, and battalion echelons.

Thanks for the info!

To me they interest the figures with the outlines of attack or defense with the disposition of the mechanized, tank and artillery platoons or battalions!

If you have the possibility to scan some outlines sends them to me via email!

If I found the FM 100.2.1 I put on hand of the SB community

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Are you sure?

I have three documents with greatly varying sizes:

FM 100-2-1 10MB, 193pp

FM 100-2-2 3MB, 100pp

FM 100-2-3 14MB, 456pp

Most of the pages have a header with the appropriate document title, so I assume at first glance that these are good? Is this not what you are seeing?

• 3 months later...

I've just submitted to the downloads section here at SB.com *.pdf scans of two reports from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency on Soviet tank company and tank battalion tactics. The first report was released in 1976, the other in 1977. The technical information is dated and relates primarily to T-54/55's and T-62's. Both reports briefly discuss the 'new' T-72, but use T-64 photos and perhaps info in the discussions. The reports are very interesting, nevertheless. (If this kinda stuff interests you, that is.)