W@nker on Teamspeak

daskal

So stop your childishness and grow up, because you're breaking our balls and maybe more for the development team wich as other thing to do.

Not that I agree with whomever it is causing the problems on TS. The only person or persons that are making this a problem for the devs, are the ones choosing to air their dirty laundry in public. Personal problems are best solved personally.

Daskal,

I don't think it is a huge leap to establish who it is that is causing you grief. I would suggest you realize that it is an internal issue and deal with it directly. Apparently. there are younger members of your clique who could use some counsel. I do mean members, as in both sides of the coin.

I certainly agree that we should all have a reasonable expecation of unimpeded game play here, ESPECIALLY when the game in play is Steelbeasts.

Been reading through this lot, these annoying sad little people pop up all over the place, giuess they must get some kind of kick out of it, probably not too much going on there lives. Anyway ive got a neat little IP search program that will pin point someones location down to the street they live on. Used it before during DOD a couple of years back to find some twat, well we kicked him and banned his ip address, but before that we find out where he was from, mabey this has already been done, pity his ip cant be banned, permanently. If i ever get online, i will try this out if hes still around, unfortunately im working again tonight so no good there. Sure something like this has been done already. Hope a solution will be found soon, i know how annoying this can be.

This is easily solved. Get the SA and CA rights so we can password our channel. Failure to do that we setup our own TS server (which I can do on a temp basis) like 911 have, or use Ventrilo which is far better than TS or use Rumble which is also better than TS. Problem solved.

Daskal and everyone else, next time contact myself or Sean (he loves dealing with this kind of stuff) when something like this happens. Don't post it on the forums. BTW, don't assume it's someone from the US or Australia because in this case, it's probably not. We have a good idea who he is.

To the person who started all of this with your appearance in TS: you're an idiot and a chickenshit. If you got a problem with someone, be an adult and confront him in your real identity.

Locked.