New SB.com banners needed!

Sean

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Neo AFV? Neo has infinite RHAe thickness, as he stops all fire aimed at him, and turns it back on its user with infinite RHAe penetration power (in theory, at least, he can turn it back). He has X-ray vision as well as TIS and LRF built into his eyes, is highly mobile and adaptable to any form of transport, does not miss ever, can use a variety of armaments, and can airlift himself more effectively than any AFV that will ever be produced in human history.

Chewy,

So the reason the Chuck Norris jokes work is that with Norris, WYSIWYG. He's a hard training tough guy who can't act. Since he can't act, his characters are all one-dimensional tough guys. Hyperbolic claims of his toughness are funny because it satirizes the lack of his characters' depth.

On the other hand, Keanu Reeves is, how to put this politely .... well just click: here.

On the other hand, Keanu Reeves is, how to put this politely .... well just click: here.
Not surprising. I just try to create another concept for a joke about AFVs and actors (I understand the concept behind the Norris jokes, alright :biggrin:) by using Keanu's role as Neo to make an invincible AFV to one-up Norris, and all you can do is try to shoot it down with gossip (the linked site specifically states it's gossip). Fail.

So.

This thread has gone from Straight Manly Banners involving Chuck Norris to Outrageously Gay Banners involving Keanu Reeves and pink SPGs.

I'm sorry. But I have to ask:

Is this normal behaviour for the average middle-aged American man? :confused:

:biggrin:

they are not all Americans pulling this goofy shite ;) but, yes, we do have a sense of humor :biggrin: for instance look at our president.

roflmao Gary... at least Chui might shut up now....fat chance.

roflmao.... Leiste called him a gimp....roflmao. going back to sleep. my wishes for this day are complete.

So.

This thread has gone from Straight Manly Banners involving Chuck Norris to Outrageously Gay Banners involving Keanu Reeves and pink SPGs.

I'm sorry. But I have to ask:

You've been here long enough to know the answer to that question.....