Ssnake

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't it supposed to be released monday night? - Tuesday already here- still waiting anxiosly for my "fix". i read on the german forums that its supposed to be 650 MBs - so there must be some hidden goddies in it unless its a completely fresh install.

• Members

I have asked Al to approve the release notes, and I expect to be able to give you a link to the PDF hopefully this evening (my time). There is a delay with the actual release because InstallShield won't work properly with installation directories other than the default. Once we get that sorted we'll upload the thing immediately.

I have asked Al to approve the release notes, and I expect to be able to give you a link to the PDF hopefully this evening (my time). There is a delay with the actual release because InstallShield won't work properly with installation directories other than the default. Once we get that sorted we'll upload the thing immediately.

And to think I see all these advertisements in certain newsletters saying how great it is :biggrin:

Sweet news though.