Ssnake

you just don't know the release date formula.

take any date Nils has announced. subtract the time of announcement from the release day,

then multiply this value by 3.

so lets say Nils announces that "in february 2010, we will have 3d soldiers", and he announces it today.

the formula would be (1st february 2010 - 1st of september 2009) * 3 = 6 months * 3 =

18 months.

Nils announced on wednesday 26th of august, that it would be released at the end of it or 30th of august.

which would be 4 days. 4*3 = 12 days.

so it should be ready around monday next week.

Today = Wednesday then LOL

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could we have a pdf explaining the differences between the second and third generation of release notes, please? :redface: And will there be a special edition featuring all three, for the collectors amongst us?

But if they include the pdf they will have to go back and do the release notes again.

Ok is it just me or is the Infantry-Behaviour still screwed? I had 2 M1s sitting 50 meters in front of a building occupied with a squad off infantry with pzf3s. Nothing happened. Neither did the infantry spot the tanks correctly.... nor did their shots went throw the house. I could drive even to 5 meters infront of the house...

Nice work....

• Members

1) I know that some experience an "involuntary unsubscription" from our newsletter recipient list. Frankly, I have no idea why this would happen, especially since one should receive a confirmation mail. Maybe there's a joker who has hacked access to the configuration page and uses the subscribe/unsubscribe button for practical jokes.

2) I didn't post the link in this thread because it would get posted here and in other forums within a few hours. That helps to spread the peak of the download surge a bit, with hopefully more reliable and faster downloads for everybody.

• Moderators
Ok is it just me or is the Infantry-Behaviour still screwed? I had 2 M1s sitting 50 meters in front of a building occupied with a squad off infantry with pzf3s. Nothing happened. Neither did the infantry spot the tanks correctly.... nor did their shots went throw the house. I could drive even to 5 meters infront of the house...

Ok, well, before you go off on a rant with less than several minutes of observation time under your belt, the infantry are smart enough not to fire RPGs if they cannot penetrate the armor of a vehicle from that aspect. If the troops are in the front of say, a M1 or Leo2 with the PzF-3, then yes they probably won't waste the shot (but then again they might, if they perceive to have a window of opportunity on a turret ring or roof shot). If they did not exercise judgment, then you would probably be complaining that they burn off all their RPGs on the front of the tank to no effect. But it does depend on if the troops can get a good shot on target too, and if the infantry are elevated in relation to the target then they will probably fire at the vehicle's front since the shot will be on roof area. There are a lot of variables involved.

Anyway, there is no doubt that improvements can still be made in this area (as with all areas of the sim), but a little more patience and observation would be nice.

Edited by Volcano
clarification