Are you intending to write-up the changes in the Development News section? Would be interesting to see the details.

Thanks for the update.

Man it just gets better and better. Thanks for the soon to be released update eSim. Looks like we get that new interior for the strv122...sweet

Thanks for 2.483 it is much appreciated. At least by most of us, I guess. Dang. Im away for a couple days and I miss another SBg making an a** of himself in public. Some things never change...

Mog

I'll be a fan of the CV90 Neutered it looks cool I like to use the units no one else likes or wants to use :)

Thanks for 2.483 it is much appreciated. At least by most of us, I guess. Dang. Im away for a couple days and I miss another SBg making an a** of himself in public. Some things never change...

Mog

You mean Chewie right?

Ours still has a gun, as it is supposed to (can't shoot with it though).

I'm wondering, does it retain the coax?

Ours still has a gun, as it is supposed to (can't shoot with it though).

Would yelling "BANG!" work in a pinch? :biggrin:

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but where can one find the release notes?

Wasn't it supposed to be released monday night? - Tuesday already here- still waiting anxiosly for my "fix". i read on the german forums that its supposed to be 650 MBs - so there must be some hidden goddies in it unless its a completely fresh install.

I have asked Al to approve the release notes, and I expect to be able to give you a link to the PDF hopefully this evening (my time). There is a delay with the actual release because InstallShield won't work properly with installation directories other than the default. Once we get that sorted we'll upload the thing immediately.

I have asked Al to approve the release notes, and I expect to be able to give you a link to the PDF hopefully this evening (my time). There is a delay with the actual release because InstallShield won't work properly with installation directories other than the default. Once we get that sorted we'll upload the thing immediately.

And to think I see all these advertisements in certain newsletters saying how great it is :biggrin:

Sweet news though.