cant find whats in the upgrade

silent-one

Ive looked around this site and E sim and cant find what exactly has been changed in the 2.460 upgrade. Can someone point me at a link please. And yes I have used search :)

Is there a new manual. Has enough changed in this to warrant buying a new one?

From scanning here ( Ive been away for more than a year ) it looks liketheres a new update about to come out. is that free?

Hope someone can help a poor returnee :)

From scanning here ( Ive been away for more than a year ) it looks liketheres a new update about to come out. is that free?

It's a patch and upgrade all-in-one for exclusive use with the last major upgrade 2.460 from 3 months ago, which was and still is payware. Without that, the upcoming patch/upgrade will be of no use for you.

Getting that 2.460 major upgrade is recommended. It's worth the money, adds several new playables and some sexy features. As I understand it, it is the new mandatory standard for online play.

The upcoming patch for it will be free.

If I got it correctly, all future patches-addons-upgrades will base on the 2.460 version. Without it you have reached the end of your SBP-patching journey. :)

thank you all for your help :)

Singleshot. "Hard to believe" , how so? Ive just been over to e sim and still cant see where you found the link you sent me. I guess the site isnt as easy to navigate as you think it is so please cut me some slack. Thanks for that link , its greatly appreciated :)

Ive looked around this site and E sim and cant find what exactly has been changed in the 2.460 upgrade. Can someone point me at a link please. And yes I have used search :)

Is there a new manual. Has enough changed in this to warrant buying a new one?

Hope someone can help a poor returnee :)

Perhaps this is what you are looking for.

http://www.esimgames.com/downloads/SBProPE_2-460_Release_Notes.pdf