Tank table layouts?

daskal

I'd like to recreate some of the US Tank tables in SB Pro PE (as accurately as possible). Can anybody refer me some material / website where I could gather information on their proper layouts? I've been looking on the net but only found "general" information re some of the tank tables.

• 3 weeks later...

Daskal,

All of the current gunnery information is considered for Official Use Only, meaning that it is not to be shared freely in hardcopy or electronic media. Only those with a need to know (military or government employees) would have access to it. The manuals that are available on the internet in many cases are no longer considered current.

• 2 weeks later...
Daskal

There is a fantastic article on tank gunnery in one of the issues of the Armor and Cavalry Journal I have here in country. Its not really a layout but the concept the Army is considering for future layouts. Maybe you would be interested in seeing it.

Let me know

Getch

Hi Getch!

Yes something like this would come in pretty much handy. Are you able to make scanned images of the article?