Loading troops on vehicles

Panta

How can I load an specific kind of infantry --i.e. ATGM infantry-- onto a particular vehicle?

I know that when you choose an APC it already comes with its own personnel, but how can I select separately vehicles (trucks) and foot soldiers and make them (lure them) to mount onto them?

Cheers,

Panta

I know how you feel panta,i wanted to be able to mount units in a scenario im working on.

No, chap, you don't, I am destroyed! :biggrin:

More seriously, it is annoying when you have to move them across woods a long distance, they walk at a slower pace, I suppose.

• Members

You could walk the troops into the forest and hide them there with stay orders and hold fire orders, then spawn new troops at the target location on the condition that certain "transport" vehicles arrive in that region. Not a perfect solution but eventually an acceptable substitute.

• Members

Changing this is on our agenda, I should add, but as it will change things at pretty deep levels of the code with the potential for a lot of unforeseen consequences we are delaying the implementation for as long as possible as it will inevitably necessitate a prolonged beta test phase afterwards.

You could walk the troops into the forest and hide them there with stay orders and hold fire orders, then spawn new troops at the target location on the condition that certain "transport" vehicles arrive in that region. Not a perfect solution but eventually an acceptable substitute.

Well, it seems a quite reasonable solution in many cases, anyway.

Tx.