Here's the list so far:

* 29 Palms

* Adur Valley

* Beedenbostel

* CMTC Hohenfels

* Ft Hood

* Ft Knox (preliminary version)

* Ft Polk

* Grand Canyon (more of a demo terrain than of actual usefulness)

* NTC (Ft. Irwin)

* Revingehed (southern Sweden)

* Suzon Valley

* Swan river valley

* And of course you can use all existing SB1 maps, and brush them up

Would be insteressting if that's the final stuff.

Jens

Gagetown height and terrian files will be here very soon, Wainwright is 90% done.

The terrian files are not on the CD, the height files i think are. The finished files will be ready for download from a site not yet decided upon, but yes all Canadain trg areas are either finished or they will be soon.

Updates for theses maps will be also coming as I fine tune the ter files as per users requests.

I had a HD melt down and lost all, well 90% of my data, but have done a 7/24 job last 3 weeks to get them ready again.

Dam Bill Gates.....

Gagetown height and terrian files will be here very soon, Wainwright is 90% done.

The terrian files are not on the CD, the height files i think are. The finished files will be ready for download from a site not yet decided upon, but yes all Canadain trg areas are either finished or they will be soon.

Updates for theses maps will be also coming as I fine tune the ter files as per users requests.

I had a HD melt down and lost all, well 90% of my data, but have done a 7/24 job last 3 weeks to get them ready again.

Dam Bill Gates.....

Im not very knowledgeable of Canadian training areas, but will that include Suffield as well? Im deeply impressed if it does.

• 3 years later...