Scoring question.

rsksmiles

Last night I played the scenario "PzGren Assault (Leo2A5) autumn".

I won the mission but the missionlevel score was 1000 out of 1000 and the player score 0 out of 0. Am I missing something? My hit % was 18 out of 22 (:)) and I killed 9 out of the 57 by my team.

In my player profile I can see the mission list with a score of 1000 out of 1000.. But the number of victories has not changed.

Have I got something wrong?? :confused:

Offhand, it sounds as if a user score-formula was either intended for inclusion and was overlooked, or is not scoring as intended.

You'd have to open the mission in the mission editor to make that determination, though.

Shot

Thanks Shot. I loaded the mission and sure enough there is no user scoring defined.

• Members

Which is typical for a mission that is oriented towards tactics. The user score only makes sense if it is the gunnery that is being rated, and that only makes sense if the player stays in the gunner's hole of the same tank throughout the whole mission.

And even then it is difficult to rate more than the most basic metrics - hit/miss rate, and the number of fratricide kills.

So, for all typical SB Pro PE cases the user score is best ignored, only the team score is relevant to determine the degree of success.