Denmark want Scania back!

Kingtiger

Sorry only in swedish so far:

http://www.kvp.se/nyheter/1.979034/aterfor-skane-till-danmark

http://hd.se/skane/2007/12/22/droemmar-om-stor-danmark/

Jantog notified my about this and it supprise me allot.

What its all about is that Denmark (or a certain politican) wants Scania back to Denmark.

The history of Scania is that it is a part of Denmark wich have been occupied by Sweden for around 300years or so, Denmark has ewen been ruled from Lund for a while! :o

and now DK want it back from sweden...

and this is what suprises me the most:

around 50% of the scanians want to become danish!

and over 50% of the swedes want to give scania back to denmark!!!

Around 10% want Scania to be a own land with close connections to denmark. (not sweden thoe!)

This was wery supprising for me. guess I have to start learning danish and do danish skins from now on...

and I guess I have to do a new sig with the danish danebrogen instead of the swedish flag...

Crap, I who have spent so much time on the swedish skins :(

EDIT: One of the pools here:

http://hd.se/fragan/resultat?id=2895

This was wery supprising for me. guess I have to start learning danish and do danish skins from now on...

I will love to se some danish skins, i am not enough to do it myself. :biggrin:

I hope to se some pict. of CV90 Mk III DK in the future, they are traning with them now.

I will love to se some danish skins, i am not enough to do it myself. :biggrin:

I hope to se some pict. of CV90 Mk III DK in the future, they are traning with them now.

Well, you have simple camo so it wouldnt that hard, give me some good reference pics and I can see what I can get together when I feel for it someday?

Or we could set up a Swedish/Danish H2H scenario that will resolve the outcome of who owns Scania? No mercenaries though. :sonic:

That leaves the problem, on wich side should the scanians play? on the danish side as the danes we use to be (and the snapphanar we once was) or the swedish side as we been swedish for a few hundred years?

Oh btw the liberation of Scania is already on the way it seems, Leo2A5DK with scanian flags has been seen on the fields around Malmö:

dk3.jpg

Dk2.jpg

DK1.jpg

TAX-FREE BEER?!:shock:

I'm obviously livin' in the wrong country here.:(

Only problem is all the swedes can't handle all that cheap beer......we see it every weekend in copenhagen, lying and sleeping on benches everywhere with vomit all over them self. ;)

Well, if I am not even worth... :doing quick mathematics: 15 cents USD, then am I at least worth 10 cents USD? You cant get cannon fodder for a better price than that nowadays!

Well okey then, I paye a buck for you then so you feel valuable ;)

But I dont know wich side you will be fighting for as I dont know yet wich side im supposed to be fighting for! :o