Editing Included Missions?

Toyguy

The Mission Editor will only see those missions included in the My Documents branch of the scenario tree.

The Tutorials are stored in All Users/Application Data which isn't viewable directly from the SB ME. (The user will typically not have write permissions on these folders in a multi-user environment).

All that is required is to place a copy of the required file into the My Scenarios folder. Once the desired edits are completed it can either be run from the My Scenarios folder as a normal single/multi player scenario, or it can be placed into the All Users branch again. In this case the scenario can be made to run within the Tutorials menu again after editing.

Note that an encrypted scenario is not editable without the original password(s).

• Members

Also, scenarios with embedded height maps may not be possible to save (even under a different name) if the original height map os not present on the current computer; this was done to prevent that multiple passes of wavelet compression lead to severe terrain artifacts.

You can also access the scenarios of the folder "Scenarios" (as opposed to "My Scenarios"). I'm mentioning this for the sake of completeness.

You can also access the scenarios of the folder "Scenarios" (as opposed to "My Scenarios"). I'm mentioning this for the sake of completeness.

Ah, yes. My error - I was aware of the inaccessibility of z_reserved, and forgot the 'Scenarios' folder in the same branch is available.