Mission editor questions

Toyguy

Been reading the manual and in the dialog for providing artillery support, there is an option named Priority Targets. This is settable up to 5. I initially took this as being the same thing as the Priority reference point you can place on the map using the New ref point context menu, but I seem to be able to place as many of those on the map as I want.

What exactly does that setting in the artillery support dialog do?

Also, while just playing around in the editor, I placed platoon of Leo 1A5DKs down, then used the option to divide the unit up. When I did that, I ended up with a 4/1A, then a 2/1A. Why would it start with 4, and why isn't there a 3 instead of a 4? I understand it's a 3-tank platoon.

Thanks!

Dave

In a four vehicle platoon the convention is to number the platoon leader as 1 and the platoon sergeant as 4. When a four vehicle platoon is broken into two sections, 1 is the first section leader, 4 is the second section leader. That may explain why the number is changed.