Paying again?

vonotto

You of course don't have to pay for the update if you don't want it.
Do you have to be that snide? Vonotto, the upgrade is worth it, believe me. You get several new fully playable and partially playable vehicles, an awesome all new T-72 model, and the ability to call in air strikes of 2x500lb bombs. Nothing gets rid of pesky infantry faster!

• Members
I just came back to play Sb and found I need to pay for the update. Why, I already payed $125. Is it worth it?

People ordering a new copy get the upgrade for free (it simply is the new disk). Otherwise it's the first time we asked a price for an upgrade since its release in spring 2006 (so, a full three years of free upgrades). We cannot give free upgrades forever, working on bugs and new features takes a lot of time and effort, and like every other guy we'd like to get paid once in a while for our work.

Whether or not it is worth the price, only you can answer. But you may want to check the 2.460 and 2.483 release notes which can be found here. They give a list of all the new features and improvements since the last free update 2.370. I think you will agree that rarely more was offered for less.

I think you are bit too sensitive and should stop playing as the forum's sensitivity police officer. Thanks.
See? There you go being snide again. Sigh.:icon_frown:
Posted by Volcano

I don't think I was being snide, I was just stating a fact that it is not mandatory to get the update to continue to enjoy SB Pro PE.

Do you think vonotto will see it that way? Because I sure didn't. Enough of this. I don't want to hear excuses. Everyone here, don't bother responding in an effort to attack me, and this goes no further, alright?

Im with V on this. If you want to play 2.460 you have to pay for the upgrade if you bought before the cutoff date. This has been discussed at great length elsewhere. I believe everyone that got the upgrade was pleased with it.

Enough of this. I don't want to hear excuses. Everyone here, don't bother responding in an effort to attack me, and this goes no further, alright?

Sort of like, "give me the money and no one gets hurt?" Nice. You have an annoying habit of making a scene and then telling everyone to ignore it and its getting old.

Mog

Your annoying habit is continuing to pick a fight after I have stated that I will not dispute any further. It seems you always want the last word. That also gets old. The original question was simply whether or not it was worth it. Chance and I made our own posts, Snake did the best job at posting when he said that vonotto would have to make the decision for himself. Volcano didn't even offer an opinion. He stated the obvious, which came across as snide to me and yes, I have a right to my own opinion about how it came across.

This Chewie is on a personal crusade to get banned. For the love of god would someone oblige him.

He's become nothing more than a troll. Just how many strikes are allowed around here?

What kind of complete fucking retard makes such posts as above. "Hey! FU everyone", and if you reply it will be your fault for starting a fight!

Sorry about your thread new guy.

Posted by Tacbat

The definition of snide in your world just isn't the same as the real one. Probably not the only difference between the two either.

This Chewie is on a personal crusade to get banned. For the love of god would someone oblige him.

What kind of complete fucking retard makes such posts as above. "Hey! FU everyone", and if you reply it will be your fault for starting a fight!

Sorry about your thread new guy.

I never told anyone FU and as for any inflammatory inferences the two of you make, I simply refuse to respond. Further, I don't think Volcano needs you guys to "protect" him. Vonotto, I gave my honest opinion. Welcome!

CC you are like a Palestinian Terrorist asking why is everyone picking on me.

True that people treat you like shit , but you ask for it....don't you understand?

Your words often have vapors of gasoline in them...so when you speak , flames are sure to follow.

The best you can hope for around here is to MOD your self and swallow your pride....Don't state opinions about others and be quite... people have been banned for less...ask TankHunter.

Can we please have the Free Fire Zone back.....after all we seem to have it already.

CC you are like a Palestinian Terrorist asking why is everyone picking on me.

True that people treat you like shit , but you ask for it....don't you understand?

Your words often have vapors of gasoline in them...so when you speak , flames are sure to follow.

Regardless of whether your statement is true or not about any of my words, others need to own their inflammatory posts. I don't "make" them do anything. All of the armchair psychologists here who delight in practicing without a license need to dust off their pop psychology books and remember that much. And your comparing me to a Palestinian Terrorist is a new low in moral equivalency arguments at Steel Beasts.
The best you can hope for around here is to MOD your self and swallow your pride....Don't state opinions about others and be quite... people have been banned for less...ask TankHunter.

Can we please have the Free Fire Zone back.....after all we seem to have it already.

Not everyone feels compelled to treat me like crap - just a core clique of guys who seem to have a compulsion to change me somehow while all the while writing me off as hopeless. It doesn't make any sense.

Regardless of whether your statement is true or not about any of my words, others need to own their inflammatory posts. I don't "make" them do anything. All of the armchair psychologists here who delight in practicing without a license need to dust off their pop psychology books and remember that much. And your comparing me to a Palestinian Terrorist is a new low in moral equivalency arguments at Steel Beasts.

Not everyone feels compelled to treat me like crap - just a core clique of guys who seem to have a compulsion to change me somehow while all the while writing me off as hopeless. It doesn't make any sense.

you're like a fly. you just can't help being fucking annoying. i wish bugspray worked on you.